Finally, I write..
Yes.. Finally, it's been quite a long time...
My old friend from Elementary School - Galih - told me to view his blog..
And that reminded me of my OWN blog..
lol..
Anyhow, I've been reading all my previous posts, and I thought my grammar was horrible,
I was writing them quickly before bed, so that may explains it..
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may cause by that,
Anyway, mothing particularly exciting has happened,
Life in Amsterdam is just... plain boring,
I'm sick, I've got a bit of cold,
The reason is simply because I went to the mall in Amstelveen,
Right after I read the Weather Forecast from the Internet, saying that on that day, Amsterdam is quite windy,
And that the temperature is 10 degrees Celcius..
I have a list of clothing that I wore at the time:
> Thin Black T-Shirt (VERY THIN)
> Blue Hoodie (Quite Thin)
> Black Trainer Jacket
That may not be surprising, but I should remind you that when there's a wind in Europe, a temperature may drop by 2 - 3 degrees from normal, so - we know that it was 10 degrees celsius on that day, right? It was windy, so, the temperature that I felt may be around 8 degrees Celsius...
That's not all, I should continue my list first:
> Shorts (Covers my knees and above)
> Sandals
I love to play around with clothes, but I think I had gone too far on that day,
And this is what others wore on that day:
> Winter Jacket (Warm Jacket)
> Pants (Skirt with/without stockings for some women)
> Shoes (Boots for women with stockings)
That's what people should wear when it's winter in Amsterdam,
Compared to what I wore, it is quite reasonable - that the fact I am quite sick right now,
To add on, I've been sleeping around 3 AM..
Therefore, there is a high risk of me catching a cold in the first place,
That was very smart of me, :)
I forgot to tell you, my grandparents are here!
They've been here for a week, and they're leaving in two weeks..:)
It's fun, I get to go to Damraak and Binnenhof with them,
At least I've got something fun to do in the midst of crisis...
My father went to Jakarta to discuss stuff,
About bailouts and all... :p
In the end, it was concluded that his side won - almost..
Anyhow, banking issue is not for me,
I'm just happy that he's all right,
He's been quite sick of this situation..
Okay... What else have I got to say..
Hmm...
Oh yes, I've finally finished my Physics Essay..
It's 8 pages long or so,
With the font Arial 10..:)
I'm quite happy with it,
I'm going to the Public Library on Sunday to print it off,
I'm also going to do my MUN (Model United Nations) works tomorrow,
So, I can print them off together on Sunday,
Life has been quite good since the last time I posted,
It may hurt you sometimes, but it is something to be enjoyed,
And it is enjoyable at times, too..
I've got to go now,
It's 3 AM...
I've got to be prepared to do my MUN works tomorrow,
I'm going to do MUNISH in the Hague from Friday until Sunday next week...
So, good lucks are pretty much appreciated,
I will probably post some pics for tomorrow,
I will go out sometime tomorrow though,
:):)
See you,
Had,
My old friend from Elementary School - Galih - told me to view his blog..
And that reminded me of my OWN blog..
lol..
Anyhow, I've been reading all my previous posts, and I thought my grammar was horrible,
I was writing them quickly before bed, so that may explains it..
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may cause by that,
Anyway, mothing particularly exciting has happened,
Life in Amsterdam is just... plain boring,
I'm sick, I've got a bit of cold,
The reason is simply because I went to the mall in Amstelveen,
Right after I read the Weather Forecast from the Internet, saying that on that day, Amsterdam is quite windy,
And that the temperature is 10 degrees Celcius..
I have a list of clothing that I wore at the time:
> Thin Black T-Shirt (VERY THIN)
> Blue Hoodie (Quite Thin)
> Black Trainer Jacket
That may not be surprising, but I should remind you that when there's a wind in Europe, a temperature may drop by 2 - 3 degrees from normal, so - we know that it was 10 degrees celsius on that day, right? It was windy, so, the temperature that I felt may be around 8 degrees Celsius...
That's not all, I should continue my list first:
> Shorts (Covers my knees and above)
> Sandals
I love to play around with clothes, but I think I had gone too far on that day,
And this is what others wore on that day:
> Winter Jacket (Warm Jacket)
> Pants (Skirt with/without stockings for some women)
> Shoes (Boots for women with stockings)
That's what people should wear when it's winter in Amsterdam,
Compared to what I wore, it is quite reasonable - that the fact I am quite sick right now,
To add on, I've been sleeping around 3 AM..
Therefore, there is a high risk of me catching a cold in the first place,
That was very smart of me, :)
I forgot to tell you, my grandparents are here!
They've been here for a week, and they're leaving in two weeks..:)
It's fun, I get to go to Damraak and Binnenhof with them,
At least I've got something fun to do in the midst of crisis...
My father went to Jakarta to discuss stuff,
About bailouts and all... :p
In the end, it was concluded that his side won - almost..
Anyhow, banking issue is not for me,
I'm just happy that he's all right,
He's been quite sick of this situation..
Okay... What else have I got to say..
Hmm...
Oh yes, I've finally finished my Physics Essay..
It's 8 pages long or so,
With the font Arial 10..:)
I'm quite happy with it,
I'm going to the Public Library on Sunday to print it off,
I'm also going to do my MUN (Model United Nations) works tomorrow,
So, I can print them off together on Sunday,
Life has been quite good since the last time I posted,
It may hurt you sometimes, but it is something to be enjoyed,
And it is enjoyable at times, too..
I've got to go now,
It's 3 AM...
I've got to be prepared to do my MUN works tomorrow,
I'm going to do MUNISH in the Hague from Friday until Sunday next week...
So, good lucks are pretty much appreciated,
I will probably post some pics for tomorrow,
I will go out sometime tomorrow though,
:):)
See you,
Had,


2 Comments:
At October 25, 2008 at 3:46 AM ,
galeeh said...
weahahaha...
had, kalo lagi musim dingin pakaiannya nyentrik bener lu,,,
binenhoof ? dimana pula itu ?
keep writing ya...!!
At October 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM ,
Hadz said...
Skrg gw tebel2 bajuny XD
Binnenhof itu Mall sini...
Jelek bgd (No offense)
Kecil, di Amstelveen..
Tapi buat org Belanda si lumayan:D:D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home