Good News!
Sorry that it's been long since I post a new entry..
I just saw this blog..
http://jakartadailyphoto.com/
And was inspired,
As it's already been two weeks of summer, awfully boring and worthless.. I've decided to do something different..
Of course, I've set a lot of goals to be achieved by next year, but there's another goal I have in mind..
Just like this JakartaDaily site I found, I'm going to try to take pics one per day of Amsterdam.. As it's summer, I think it's gonna be okay... ^^
Well, I'll see about that then..
Bye bye!
I just saw this blog..
http://jakartadailyphoto.com/
And was inspired,
As it's already been two weeks of summer, awfully boring and worthless.. I've decided to do something different..
Of course, I've set a lot of goals to be achieved by next year, but there's another goal I have in mind..
Just like this JakartaDaily site I found, I'm going to try to take pics one per day of Amsterdam.. As it's summer, I think it's gonna be okay... ^^
Well, I'll see about that then..
Bye bye!


2 Comments:
At October 25, 2008 at 3:53 AM ,
galeeh said...
oke, kayaknya ide buat ngisi waktu luang buat fotografi kayaknya asyik
At October 26, 2008 at 1:51 PM ,
Hadz said...
Iya..
Cuman terbengkalai jg..
Gw dah mule start kemaren..
Monday ini mo ngepost new entry ama foto2 gw hr Minggu kmrnXD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home