Homework Sucks
I'm going to list all my homework and stuff to be done next week (Tomorrow):
Monday: Humanities Brochure - Homework, Helping out a 4th Grade teacher, Having the Grade Yearbook Cover Finished
Tuesday: French Homework
Wednesday: Charity Meeting
Thursday: Helping on a Bake Sale for Charity, Helping on a party after school
Friday: Helping on the Grade Yearbook, Violin Concert
Others: Math Investigation, Physics Test
Now, you can imagine how I'm so busy, which I love! I love being busy, especially since it's almost the end of school..
Well, well, out of all the homeworks.. I've only finished on Humanities Brochure, and hasn't even started on the Yearbook Cover..
Tonight's going to be a LONG night :-)
Monday: Humanities Brochure - Homework, Helping out a 4th Grade teacher, Having the Grade Yearbook Cover Finished
Tuesday: French Homework
Wednesday: Charity Meeting
Thursday: Helping on a Bake Sale for Charity, Helping on a party after school
Friday: Helping on the Grade Yearbook, Violin Concert
Others: Math Investigation, Physics Test
Now, you can imagine how I'm so busy, which I love! I love being busy, especially since it's almost the end of school..
Well, well, out of all the homeworks.. I've only finished on Humanities Brochure, and hasn't even started on the Yearbook Cover..
Tonight's going to be a LONG night :-)
Labels: Homework


2 Comments:
At October 25, 2008 at 3:56 AM ,
galeeh said...
kerjaan rumah di sana banyak bgt, gak kayak di indo lho.
tiap hari ampir gak ada tugas ^^
At October 26, 2008 at 1:50 PM ,
Hadz said...
Yaa...
Emang begono life gw..
Ampe skrg jg gitu XD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home